Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02490 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 26% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,509 ($U60,596) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)