Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00208 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,069 (514,156 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $762 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)