Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,007 (455,644 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)