Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,262 (€1,539) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)