Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.804 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,348 (€1,676) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)