Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01070 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 974 (₨91,076) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)