Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09519 JOD / SRD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,024 (10,753 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 3 hours ago)