Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01089 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 991 (₨91,075) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)