Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 JOD / PAB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 26% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,512 (2,128 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)