Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,713 (€2,050) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)