Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,657 (€2,052) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)