Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 146% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,956 ($4,166) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)