Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.48075 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,808 (NZ$3,762) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)