Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.808 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,596 (€1,976) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 2 hours ago)