Cost of living in Palm Springs, California, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Springs, California (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,081 ($2,932) in Palm Springs, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)