Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,572 ($2,222) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)