Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00512 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 949 (₨185,474) in Pakpattan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)