Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00505 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,026 (₨202,962) in Pakpattan.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)