Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.819 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,677 (€2,048) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)