Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 54% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,851 (€2,214) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)