Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,787 (1,418,300 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nazareth costs 120,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)