Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 42% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,709 (1,282,566 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)