Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 38% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,515 (1,246,869 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (41 minutes ago)