Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,565 (C$2,927) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)