Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,643 (€1,965) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Morelia costs Mex$ 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)