Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,314 (CH$1,096,585) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (32 minutes ago)