Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12927 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,394 (10,781TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩147 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Antonio, Texas costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 250,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)