Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11814 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,480 (12,531TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 60 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)