Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14969 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,435 (9,584TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)