Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17380 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,345 (7,737TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)