Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08913 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,420 (kr 27,148) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)