Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08866 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 101% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,215 (kr 24,989) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)