Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10841 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,087 (10,024 kn) in Osijek.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)