Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10956 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 4% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,055 (9,630 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)