Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,782 (C$3,281) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)