Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 40% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,681 (€2,035) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)