Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21722 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,230 (R$ 10,267) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)