Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01116 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 786 (руб 70,394) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)