Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08703 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,970 (22,640 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (41 minutes ago)