Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07926 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,556 (19,639 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (41 minutes ago)