Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13306 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,270 (9,541TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)