Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14723 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,504 (10,215TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 2 hours ago)