Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00217 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 736 (338,872 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)