Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00192 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 806 (420,185 KZT) in Oral.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)