Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17735 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 928 (5,233 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)