Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,360 (€1,647) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)