Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19436 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,132 (5,823 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)