Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19781 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,491 (7,538 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)