Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19441 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,482 (7,625 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)