Cost of living in Okayama, Japan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00630 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,146 (¥181,886) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)