Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,202 (¥187,110) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (about 2 hours ago)