Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00629 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,355 (¥215,365) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)