Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00648 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,060 (¥317,998) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)