Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00634 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,201 (¥347,110) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dera Ghazi Khan costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 4,000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,437 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)