Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00629 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,192 (¥348,360) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)