Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02540 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,135 (44,693₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)