Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11813 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 67% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,838 (kr15,560) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (27 minutes ago)