Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10999 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,061 (kr18,734) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)