Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00626 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,192 (¥350,256) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)