Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,945 (¥311,914) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (28 minutes ago)