Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00634 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,393 (¥377,675) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)