Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00645 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,184 (¥338,580) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)