Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,038 (411,900 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)