Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00648 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,215 (¥342,013) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)