Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,389 (¥378,757) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (about 2 hours ago)