Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,212 (¥350,474) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)