Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga, Tonga vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31466 JOD / TOP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga (Tonga) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,468 (Pa'anga 4,666) in Nuku`alofa, Tonga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)