Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01126 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 915 (руб 81,224) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)