Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01108 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,137 (руб 102,627) in Novorossiysk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Luanda costs 6,000 Kz (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)