Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00740 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 935 (126,366 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)