Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00675 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,014 (150,186 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)