Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00698 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 977 (139,962 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)