Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21899 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,175 (R$ 5,367) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)