Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20269 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,211 (R$ 5,977) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 720 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (39 minutes ago)