Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00695 JOD / XPF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 89% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,454 (353,189 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)