Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00699 JOD / XPF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 88% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,072 (296,504 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)