Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00201 JOD / MRO
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,124 (558,294 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)