Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01989 JOD / MRU
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,530 (76,908 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)