Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01983 JOD / MRU
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,298 (65,463 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩147 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Antonio, Texas costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 250,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)