Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,459 (﷼ 791) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)