Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.843 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,556 (﷼ 844) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)