Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01059 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,010 (₨95,429) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)